Tuesday, May 14, 2013


Continuing my rather odd obsession with animals wearing hats, I decided to add some headgear to a seahorse. Along with my octopus design,  I should perhaps do a shrimp or a lobster, and I'll have a positive underwater tea party!  I started by digitising a normal seahorse and after a trial run of that I added the top hat, monocle and cane. I'm rather pleased by how the sea horses expression came out and with a few more tweaks it will be ready for sewing onto cushions and bags and anything else I may fancy.
Normal seahorse...
Dressed up seahorse.

I'm ready for my close up...

No comments: